Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Another Birthday!

The Kelley family celebrated the third birthday of the year last weekend. 

Austin turned 24! 

We didn't really document with pictures, but it was a great day shared with great people.

Austin got some cool stuff for his birthday!


Recap:

-The boys let us sleep in until about 9 am.
-Loaded up the whole fam and took off for Oklahoma City.
-We had a delicious lunch at Old Chicago with my family.
-Attended Alex's hockey game.
-Headed back to Tulsa to make sure the boys got to bed at a reasonable hour.
-Austin got to work in the garage on a workbench he's been building.

I am so lucky to call this guy my best friend and love. Austin is the most amazing husband and dad I could have asked for! Glad he is mine! :)

3 comments:

  1. Sigh.. I was 24 once. Now I'm almost old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know right. Austin said he was relieved to be 24 because you know what they say... nobody likes you when you're 23. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. That made me laugh, a lot.

    ReplyDelete